Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This will be the most random blog ever.

..MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING..
My best friend Dawn got married on 10-14-10.
I am really happy for her. She was a BEAUTIFUL bride!!
Helaman is extremely lucky to have an amazing girl like Dawn.
He better treat her like it!


The beautiful bride. Dawn Ann Tait.



This is my favorite picture of Dawny and I!
I love you Dawn! I really hope your happy!



This is my best friend Taylee Robinson!
She is such a cute girl! She moved here from California, I want to say 8 months ago, but it could be more. Her and I hang out every chance we get. Our "tradition" is to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for Monday Night Football. I don't care about the game.. I just scope out the boys =]
We haven't had much luck with the boys there lately though so last night we decided to go get Chicago Pizza at Giordano's with a few other friends!
BEST PIZZA EVER. I have some left over that I'm eating for lunch and I literally can't wait. It feels like Christmas =]
Anyways, her and I have a blasty blast everytime we hang out. The picture above shows us at "The Signature Room" on top of the Hancock building. The view is amazing!!! It seriously overlooks the entire city of Chicago! However, it's a bit pricey... Lets just say that both of our tabs combined was $128 and all we got was an entree and dessert. Never going there again... But we have fun. We are possibly going to Fright Fest this weekend, which is 6 flags version of frightmares! I'm pretty excited about it.



So I've been shedding a few (a lot) tears lately.. I miss Tricia. Like crazy. Its almost the exact feeling I had after she passed away. I look at her picture and just cry. I think of her for .354 of a second, and I cry. Sometimes I still pick up my phone to call her. I don't get it. And I don't know what to do. I still don't understand why she had to go. There is no way a 20 year old could have finished her "mission" in that short time. I already know the impact she had on my life, and I'm so grateful for all the wonderful memories I have of her.

We had a family night lesson last week about being ready for an emergency. Brandis and Dave got the kids, and me, little 72 hour emergency kits, but before that we were all told to write down everything we would grab in an emergency if we only had one minute, and Tricia's picture was the first thing that came into my mind! I just thought that was cute..

Anways, I guess that is kinda my life in a nutshell lately! Not too much is going on! Hopefully things will pick up so I'll be able to keep my head busy, and not wonder to things that make me sad.
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment