Yes, it has been almost 3 months since mine and Kellen's honeymoon, but I have been busy so I couldn't post any sooner than this. And by busy I mean lazy. Bare with me if I don't remember every single detail of the honeymoon... Like I said, it was almost 3 months ago!
Ok, so Day one. We left our house on the 9th of March (Our honeymoon started a week after our wedding, so sue me.) and spent the night in Vegas! The ONLY reason I would stay with my job is because I get killer deals with hotels! We stayed in a Marriott Hotel which was actually quite cute! Then we woke up early, early and started onward towards San Diego! Because we left so early, we got there around 1 or 2. We stayed the night in a Hampton, which wasn't the best experience. They gave us a smoking room, after asking for nonsmoking, and 2 queens after asking for a single king. I wasn't in the mood to argue though, so I sucked it up. Kellen and I didn't really do anything while we were in San Diego.. We went to a really good sushi restaurant and to Target at least 4 times.
The Cruise:
Day 1 of the cruise was alright. Most of the day consisted of getting to know the Ship and finding out where everything was! Unfortunately, it was too cold in CA so we couldn't sit on the deck yet and get awesome tans. We literally walked around pretty much the entire day. We also didn't know where our room was til later so we couldn't really hang out there either.
Day 2. I'm sure we did something fun.... Uh... We might have gone to Karaoke, ate in the Dining Room, and sat up on the Deck, being the only ones not drinking!
Day 3. We arrived in Cabo!! We got off the boat as early as we could and started for our adventure in Mexico! I was scared. There were vendors up and down the street yelling at you.. I thought I was going to get stolen! Good thing I was holding on to Kellen the whole time! I think on this day was our first (and only) excursion. We went snorkeling and I found out I'm scared of fish... Not the best activity to do when you're scared of fish! But it was still pretty fun! The whole excursion took about 3 hours and we were only in the water for about 45 minutes of it! Oh, and the water... NASTY. Way salty. I'd rather have a mouth full of chlorine. Anyways, after snorkeling we got back on the big boat. We might have eaten in the Dining room again... I can't remember.
Day 4. We were back out in Cabo! This time we just walked around, bought souvenirs, and went to lovers beach. It was a relaxing day at the beach! And I loved it! I wish we had a little more time, but we wanted to get on the big boat before everyone else did or else it would have taken hours.
Day 5. This day kinda sucked. Kellen and I were both a little sea sick, the weather was horrible, windy and cold, so the boat rocked like crazy. We couldn't go up on the deck because of how windy it was so we walked around, went to a few comedian shows, karaoke and ate dinner in the Dining room!
Day 6. We were back in San Diego. We packed up my car and started straight to Vegas. However, we stopped at Buffalo Bills, I don't remember where that was, and rode the Ginormous rollercoaster "Desperado" and ate lunch. Then we got to Vegas, Checked in at a beater hotel (it really wasn't that bad, but it is compared to the Wynn.....) We walked the strip, went to some stores, looked around everywhere, rode New York New York, and went back to the hotel. The next day we bought a 3 attraction pass and went to the NewYork NewYork again, We saw the Bodies Exhibit (totally freaky and awesome at the same time!) And when to the Shark Reef Aquariam. All three attractions were winners in my book! Then that night, Kellen's parents spoiled us and got us a room at the Wynn Hotel! We paid to upgrade it to the 60th floor rather than the 15th, and we got an awesome view! We felt like royalty!
All in all, our honeymoon was awesome! It felt really long too so I was a little glad to be leaving when we did. I missed our cute little house after only a week of living in it! Sorry this has taken so long to post, but like I said, I've been lazy =]
No comments:
Post a Comment